Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Projects

I have been working on a bunch of knitting projects lately, and I'm really enjoying it. I made myself an afghan, almost finished a cable knit sweater, have made some shawls, and bunch of other stuff. I want to keep going with the knitting and crocheting, but of course I have one hurdle. What do I do with everything I make?

So, I came up with 2 ideas. Idea 1 is that I will make a bunch of afghans and towels, etc, and sell them at a craft fair. Idea 2 is that I will try to also make baby blankets, baby hats and mitts, and donate them to the local hospital. That way, I can keep on knitting and things, and have a purpose behind them. It seems better that way. I hate to spend my time doing this stuff, only to feel like it is frivolous.

Once I get finished with the items for Christmas, I have to finish Joe's blanket that I promised him, finish my sweater, and then I am good to go on the new projects. :D

No comments: