Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tis the season

We leave tomorrow to head back down to Virginia. I am looking forward to going and seeing everyone...yet I'm not. I really do miss having Christmas at home. But, it will be nice to have everyone together. There really isn't a big reason to stay here for Christmas, since mom and dad decided to move out west. I think I just miss being in my own bed, my own house, and all that. hehe I'm just not the travelling type.

Add on to that, the lovely side effects from the meds. Wow. This month has been a rough one. I'm wondering if my iron has come up a bit more, which is making the meds seem to be doing more. Who knows. But, it's kicking my butt this month. But, I tell ya, my stomach hurts a ton! Travelling is going to suck because it hurts to move, sit, walk, everything. Maybe after a good nights sleep, maybe I'll be up to travelling. hehe We made the choice to fly through La Guardia this time. We have been going to either Montreal, Ottawa or Toronto, and then down. Problem is that with it being winter, we can't be sure what the weather will hold. Plus, we get to do a pre-customs, which I absolutely love. Then we just fly happy, and come in domestic, with no long lines at a big airport. We can just sit back and relax the rest of the trip. If we end up hitting weather at La Guardia, we can at least rent a car and drive the rest of the way if needed.

Well, I still have to go iron my dress clothes for the trip...*sigh* I haven't even packed yet. lol I still have a few hours. hehe

No comments: