Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 already!

Wow! I can't believe that 2009 is gone. Here we sit at the beginning of 2010, and it seems like 2009 shouldn't be done already. I feel so incomplete. lol Either way, I sit here in 2010 looking forward at the year ahead of me. I'm not really a big resolution person, but I do like to set goals and such. Now to plan out the goals.

1) The highest priority on my list is being able to spend time each day in prayer, contemplation, etc. I think it's very important for me to be able to devote time each day to God. I have been very slack in doing that, and that is something that needs to change.

2) Another thing on my list is organization. I am terribly unorganized, which drives me insane. Something that needs to be done is to be able to arrange my day, without being anal about timing on things, but to be able to make sure I allow time for house cleaning, school work, cooking, etc. Right now, time seems to slip by and I have accomplished nothing.

3) A new project that I have taken on is the 365 project. Although first I need a camera. lol The 365 project is a blog project to take picture every day to document a year of your life. I think that is a great project to do. I think it will be fun to document various things.

Those are the main things on my list right now. hehe Although that is subject to change.

No comments: