Friday, January 15, 2010

365 Project

It has begun! I'm so excited!! I have uploaded my first 365 project photo. And you want to know what I uploaded? A picture of a piece of popcorn really close up that I sat on my leg. rofl Yeah..popcorn. There was a purpose behind it though. rofl It seemed appropriate in many ways. I picked up the new camera last night, and finally got to play around with it tonight. We went to the Mooseheads game, even though I was not doing well today. I didn't go to class because when I got up this morning I could barely walk...more on that in a minute. Anyway, whenever we go to a Mooseheads game, I buy popcorn. I am a popcorn-a-holic. It's a standing joke around the house. And the 365 project weekly theme is yellow. I got inspired as I sat there nibbling, and thought, "popcorn is yellow!". So, it fit my personality. lol I am really excited to have started this project. I am having so much fun, and I LOVE my new camera. I got the Nikon P90. It had some so so reviews, but I haven't agreed with a single one of them yet. I had the camera on for 3 hours straight, with no battery problems. The review said the battery died too fast. I bought a spare battery just in case, and didn't need it. So, it will totally suit my purpose. Another review complained that it didn't do well with indoor photos. Again, no problems. The funny thing is, you can't turn on the flash for indoor photos. It actually washes or over lights everything, if you do. So, I'm definitely happy with the choice. DH came up with the suggestion of camera for me, and it was perfect. :D

Alright, as for this morning, yeah...the MD knocked me out..again. I'm getting really tired of this. See, the problem is that if something screws up my sleep, I crash, literally. And on Tuesday we had that power outage for about 4 hours that messed up what I could do for studying for a test the next day. So, queue 4am, and I'm still up..bad...very bad. On top of that, last week I came down with a cold, and I am still not quite over it. So, 3am this morning, I'm coughing so bad I could barely breathe. *sigh* I'm not sick any more, but my body just doesn't work. So, and this is major for me, I brought out the cane. I had to. I couldn't even get around the house to the bathroom without stumbling. The only problem is, I am so weak, even that wasn't enough, because my arms couldn't support me. Meh! So, I left it home when we went to the game. I only got up to get to and from the arena, and to go to the bathroom. So, we're home now and I'm relaxing.

I'm hoping for a good day tomorrow. I have all the fixin's in the fridge for seafood chowder. Yummy! And I think I'll make some bread to go with it. I'm going to try a new recipe, if I can find a good one. hehe

No comments: