Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Trying to customize

I'm in the process of trying to get more out of my blog. I feel like something is missing, so I have made a few changes. It's nothing much right now, but a couple of tweaks can help. I am trying to find a way to have a more customized blog, but I'm not even sure of what I want yet. DH wants to have a blog that is more customizable as well. We might look at paying for a service. Who knows. hehe

I'm moving right along with the 365 project. I'm having a blast! There are weekly themes that you can participate in, if you are looking for inspiration or a fun diversion. This weeks theme is clutter, which I am finding particularly fun. lol I have three uploaded so far for the week. You are allowed 7 submissions on the theme, one for each daily upload.

Number 1: I buried the cat in yarn. I think he liked it a bit too much. :D



Number 2: I have a bunch of games on a shelf above my desk that I don't play anymore. So, not only did I get a clutter picture out of it, but I sorted the games and only put 1/4 of the back on the shelf. hehe



Number 3: Today's inspiration happened as I looked across my desk and saw the massive stack of flash cards from the first term of Ancient Greek. I arranged them around my Greek book and had some fun. lol



Oh, and yay me for figuring out how to do the photos arranged as I wanted. :D I'll get this where I want it eventually. lol

So, I'm having a bit of an issue. My brain has decided to go on strike. Ugh! I can't remember anything, I can't concentrate. It's driving me nuts. I am wondering if I might have SAD, or if I've just lost my mind. We've been taking vitamins to curb anything depression related, but my body has apparently adjusted. So, I've adjust the vitamins. I'm adding a bunch of B vitamins back into the routine. I had been taking them as a fertility aide, but it seems like it can be very good for the noodle. hehe We'll see how that goes. Apart from that, I am looking for suggestion on organizational skills. Methods people use to remember things, apart from the basic list/calender. I have a calender going, but I forget to look at it. rofl How funny is that?!

No comments: